
SOMETIMES...
Sometimes I feel
That I can be always relied on
But sometimes I feel
That others rely on me
Life is just unpredictable
As time casts her spell on me
Winds change their way
Clouds turn away their faces
Trees shed on their leaves
But for me everything looks just the same
Sometimes I feel
Days play their jokes on me
But sometimes I feel
My presence is insipid for all
Silence pertains all through
Enchanting away the mysteries
Sometimes I feel
Its better to say it all
But sometimes I feel
That others say it all for me
Just like wheels keep on moving
My conscience never keeps rolling
Hatred sustains everywhere
But always washed away with love
Sometimes I feel
Iam lost in crowd
But sometimes I feel
That the crowd has lost me in all
Moments always cross away
But stays on for feeling relied on
Still....sometimes I feel
That this world has always meant
Something for me in all!!!
Sometimes I feel
That I can be always relied on
But sometimes I feel
That others rely on me
Life is just unpredictable
As time casts her spell on me
Winds change their way
Clouds turn away their faces
Trees shed on their leaves
But for me everything looks just the same
Sometimes I feel
Days play their jokes on me
But sometimes I feel
My presence is insipid for all
Silence pertains all through
Enchanting away the mysteries
Sometimes I feel
Its better to say it all
But sometimes I feel
That others say it all for me
Just like wheels keep on moving
My conscience never keeps rolling
Hatred sustains everywhere
But always washed away with love
Sometimes I feel
Iam lost in crowd
But sometimes I feel
That the crowd has lost me in all
Moments always cross away
But stays on for feeling relied on
Still....sometimes I feel
That this world has always meant
Something for me in all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment